|Personal Assistant / Business Support
|Auckland CBD, Full Time, Admin/Office
|Please Quote Reference Number 68023
Commercial Property administration experience
Opportunity to take the next step in your career
Join one of the world's largest property service providers
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
What this job involves
In this varied and critical role you will provide PA and administration support to the Chief Operating Officer / Head of Markets to ensure the smooth running of the Markets and Operations teams nationally. Your day might include anything from travel and diary management to producing reports and presentations to organising events. You will be the go to person for all general office administration and operating queries and ensure all processes are running smoothly and up-to-date. This role also plays a critical role in supporting Leasing Agents by drafting lease agreements and seeing deal paperwork through to completion.
As PA to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be expected to oversee the administration function for operations nationally. This will include organising events, health and safety and managing the relationships with office suppliers and reviewing contracts and implementing saving initiatives. You will also be responsible for maintaining the REA Licenses nationally and supporting the Chief Operating Officer with insurance policies across the firm.
You will also work closely with our finance team by producing invoices, following up debts, providing marketing costs and quarterly updates for the Markets team.
There is a marketing aspect to the role which where you will help to create online listings, brochures, signage, information memorandums and other forms of advertising for the team.
Sound like you? To apply you need:
We are looking for an individual with a positive outlook and drive to contribute to the success of our business in a professional, confident and engaging manner. This role presents a wonderful opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic, team focused individual to take that next step in their career.
Being a team player is important and you will know when you need to roll your sleeves up to help out in order to meet deadlines and occasionally this will mean working the odd late night.
Key skills and experience will include:
This is a fantastic role for someone who keen build a career in the vibrant property industry as you will have the opportunity to make this role what you want it to be.
- Commercial Property administration experience
- Experience using Auckland District Law Society Web Forms - Agreements to Lease
- Sound knowledge of the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
- Working experience using Adobe InDesign, Portplus and Focus
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to work in a team environment and at times with limited supervision
- High level of initiative with a methodical approach
- A strong work ethic, integrity and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with previous corporate administration experience
- High attention to detail, deadline driven with exceptional multi-tasking capability
- A strong desire to learn and a can-do attitude
- The ability to build and foster successful relationships with internal stakeholders, suppliers, clients and the broader business community
- A creative flair is essential and some marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and ability to pick up new systems and technology.
What you can expect from us
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Please note, although developing relationships with agencies forms a component of the JLL talent acquisition strategy, on this occasion agency submission will not be accepted.
|Please Quote Reference Number 68023