|North Shore, Full Time, Accounting
Enjoy a fast-paced and broad accounting role
Excellent opportunity to develop and grow your career
Join the award winning team at Harcourts Cooper & Co
This is a fast-paced and broad accounting role managing a range of finance, accounting and administration activities.
You will enjoy taking on accountability and thrive in this busy role where you can grow and develop further.
Working with the Finance Team your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Commission payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Month end reporting assistance
- Submission of payday filing & payment of PAYE
- Assist with the day-to-day administration
The right person for this role will have:
If you have previous experience in an accounting role, where you bring flexibility, initiative, and energy to what you do, with an adaptable, focused and positive attitude, then this is the role for you.
- 2+ years' experience ideally in a similar position, a solid understanding of accounting principles and exposure to a range of accounting duties. Experience using Xero and/or NetSuite advantageous
- Strong numerical skills as well as a great command of English language, both written & verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with people
- Strong team player who is happy to help out in any capacity required by the team
- Good knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite, with intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables & vlookups would be a bonus)
- Excellent planning skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Work autonomously in a busy environment, as well as closely with the team
If you are interested in the role and meet the criteria, please submit a Resume and a Cover Letter.