|Christchurch, Full Time, Admin/Office
Outstanding Administrator looking for your next role?
Exciting opportunity in an exciting and fast paced industry
Join the number one Harcourts franchise in the South Island
Harcourts Grenadier are the number one Harcourts franchise in the South Island, with over 250 team members. We are a growing group of dynamic and talented professionals with a culture unlike anywhere else in the real estate industry. Expect to be challenged, rewarded and have plenty of laughs while enhancing your career with one of the best-known brands in New Zealand.
We're currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our commercial division.
Working closely with the NAI Harcourts Commercial Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
We are looking for someone with proven administration experience a great attitude and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. You will need to be confident working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- General reception duties; greeting clients, answering phones, distributing keys
- Assisting with Sales Contracts and Listing Processes
- Client reporting and listing renewals
- Providing PA support to the Commercial Manager
- Organising and managing events and staff training as required
- Preparing meeting collateral and taking minutes
- Assist gathering AML documentation
- Managing the client database
- Generating Newsletters/social media posts
Key skills and attributes include:
This is not a role for the faint hearted, it is for a true professional who is a quick learner with a "no job too small" attitude and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional results.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and the ability to prioritise workload and problem-solve
- Dedication, resilience and the desire to achieve
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
In return, you'll enjoy a strong career within a well known and respected business, as well as a supportive and encouraging team environment.
APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current CV and covering letter.