|Property Manager - Rotorua Harcourts
|Rotorua, Full Time, Property Management
Busy and varied role - no two days are the same!
Manage an existing portfolio with room to grow
Utilise your outstanding relationship management skills
We currently have an opportunity for a Property Manager to join the progressive and dynamic team in our Rotorua office.
Providing collaborative and specialist customer services to tenants and owners, you will:
At Harcourts you will benefit from:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with property owners and tenants
- Ensure owner obligations are met
- Full portfolio management, including rent arrears, fixed term renewals, rent reviews, coordinating maintenance concerns
- Property marketing, advertising, tenant applications and open homes
- Ensure all documents such as bond forms and legal documents are accurate and lodged correctly
You will need the following skills and attributes:
- Systems, technology and tools that are the envy of the industry
- Working with of the most recognisable and trusted New Zealand Real Estate brands
- Ongoing training and support
- A great working environment with a vibrant, fun team
This is a demanding role that will suit those who are self-motivated with a "drive to succeed" personality. This is not just a job... this is a career!
- A customer service focus with a passion for people and property
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and self sufficient
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer skills and able to pick up new systems easily
- The ability to take initiative and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of personal presentation
- A full, clean NZ Drivers License
Whilst previous Property Management experience is preferred, we also encourage those looking to start their career to apply!
In return for your hard work, you'll be rewarded with an attractive salary package and company vehicle. If you think you have what it takes to excel in our team, APPLY NOW.