|Office Administrator - Busy Real Estate Team!
|Christchurch, Full Time, Administrator
Are you skilled and have a passion for administrative duties?
A good manager of your time with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy?
Interested in joining a team that encourages a culture of achievement?
If you answer yes to the above we would certainly like to talk with you!
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our busy Harcourts City team. Harcourts City is part of the multi award winning Grenadier Real Estate Group with over 250 people employed within various specialist divisions and offices.
We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated professional who enjoys working hard, has a high degree of work accuracy and has excellent time management and organisational skills. You need to be able to juggle multiple tasks for our sales team and demonstrate a no flustered approach to your role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
While full support and training in our systems will be provided, you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in a similar administration role.
- On boarding new staff
- Prepare weekly sales meeting PowerPoint
- Preparing & processing contracts
- Administration tasks as requested by the Sales Consultants
- Back up to our mortgagee department and front desk
- Social media champion
- General day to day duties as required
The successful applicant will also possess:
Remuneration will be in line with your experience and skill set.
- A super positive attitude and maturity in dealing with stressful situations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confidence and an ability with technology including Microsoft Office Suite
- You will need to be able to prioritise your time to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Professional presentation, initiative and maturity.
If you believe this role would suit your personality and skill set then we look forward to hearing from you.
To speed up your application apply in confidence with a full CV, including reference and covering letter to;
Licensed Sales Manager Harcourts City