|Digital Marketing Specialist
Huge scope to use your creativity and showcase your talent
In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative suite essential
Join the team at Harcourts Blue Fern Realty in Henderson
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team in Henderson.
You will be a passionate digital specialist with your finger on the pulse, keeping up with best practice and identifying emerging trends will be in your nature. You will have experience in marketing, paid digital, creative direction, content creation, website and social media management with a track record in delivering fantastic results. Highly creative and an excellent communicator, you can use your written and verbal skills to shape engaging, cut-through content. You will be data centric, using this to inform and deliver ongoing optimisation of your digital strategy.
It is essential you have an in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Canva and Photoshop.
Key marketing skills would ideally include (but are not limited to):
In return we offer:
- Marketing and strategy planning across all digital marketing channels
- Email marketing
- Content marketing across a range of channels including website, EDM and video
- Website updated and content creation
- SEO and digital presence monitoring leveraging meta data
- Event coordination assistance
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Passion for social media
- Proficiency with video and editing tools
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Digital reporting
You will love the variety of work and opportunities that come from working in a such amazing industry.
- The opportunity to join a deeply driven team, determined to make a difference
- Huge scope to use your creativity and showcase your talent
- The opportunity to shape your destiny and grow as the business grows
- Competitive salary
- Warm, family orientated team
- Trusted brand
- Great package with bonus incentives
APPLY NOW through our online application form with your CV and covering letter.