|Real Estate Sales: LIVE IT, LOVE IT, SELL IT
|Full Time, Real Estate Sales
|Please Quote Reference Number 81547
Here's your chance to work locally and receive excellent rewards!
Make the change and experience the difference
The best training, support & resources with Barfoot & Thompson
Barfoot & Thompson are looking for Real Estate Salespeople with strong people skills to join our team to support Warkworth Coast & Country.
Whether you're an experienced Real Estate Salesperson or you're looking to take the first step towards a successful, rewarding career in the industry - we have opportunities for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?:
We have a number of exciting opportunities for new or experienced Real Estate Salespeople to join our growing team in Warkworth. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with passionate, talented and ambitious people for an award-winning organisation then please read on!
The Warkworth office is located in a village setting with access to lifestyle and rural land. Visitors to the area are attracted to the beaches, vineyards and orchards. They quite often become locals.
The Mahurangi-Matakana region has an abundance of artisan cheeses, honey, chocolates and wine that are spread across Puhoi, Warkworth, Snells Beach, Sandspit, Matakana, Omaha, Point Wells and Pakiri. This is a 25km radius that is open for business!
The motorway extension from Puhoi to Warkworth is likely to bring more business and residents to the area, which will make it more vibrant and attractive for living and commuting. We are set to take advantage of the evolving theme and need a larger team to serve the future needs.
The company has an ultra-recognizable and trusted brand with a culture focused on constant improvement and support. A culture of inclusion and diversity matters, and it plays a vital role in the brand’s continued success.
The local team provides a dynamic, friendly and supportive environment with a strong focus on local community engagement. You will get one-on-one support from the Branch manager and market leading training to set you up for success. Barfoot & Thompson sell more than one in three homes locally. These figures place us significantly ahead of all other brands giving you the opportunity to access more buyers.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Uncapped commission earning potential
- Ongoing training and support
- Managers that don't sell (support role - not competitor)
- High profile office with excellent reputation
- Open access to all our property listings company wide
- Dealing directly with the Clients of our listed properties
- An impressive Support Centre of Training, IT System and Marketing Campaigns
- No restrictions, no boundaries
- Dynamic, friendly and hardworking environment
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself
- An award-winning company with International acclaim
- Competitive commission structure with no ceiling on your potential earning
- As a family-owned business, there are no franchise fees and you keep more commission
- There are no restrictions on you listing or selling anywhere
An experienced real estate salesperson with a license, OR someone who is working towards your Real Estate Salesperson Certificate:
Barfoot & Thompson is Auckland and Northland's largest Real Estate company - selling more than one in three homes. These figures place us significantly ahead of all other brands giving you the opportunity to access MORE BUYERS.
- You are positive, enthusiastic and ready to join a growing team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and aptitude to learn
- You have the right to work in New Zealand
- Strong written and spoken English
If you are ready to thrive and grow further in your career, please APPLY NOW through our online form below.
|Please Quote Reference Number 81547