|Finance Assistant / Payroll
|Christchurch, Full Time, Accounts Roles
Are you skilled in finance processes and a good communicator?
Are you a good manager of your time with a high degree of efficiency & accuracy?
Do you have at least 2 years finance experience and recent payroll experience?
If you answer yes to the above, we would like to talk with you.
Harcourts is the largest real estate brand in New Zealand and Grenadier Real Estate Limited is the largest Harcourts franchise in the South Island.
We employ over 260 people throughout our offices in 8 locations in Canterbury.
We have an exciting fulltime opportunity available for an experienced Finance Assistant to be part of the company Finance team.
Preferably you will have:
Remuneration will be in line with your experience and skillset.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a Finance role
- Recent experience and understanding of payroll and working with payroll legislation
- Sound reconciliation and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of business accounting and payroll packages, experience with Xero is preferred, but not essential
- Experience with Accounts Payable
- Strong technical skills, particularly with Excel, and a passion for improving systems and processes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Professional presentation, initiative and maturity
If you believe this role would suit your personality and skill set, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply in confidence through the online application form with your current CV and covering letter to:
Chief Operations Officer
Applications close Friday 23 July 2021