|Receptionist / Administrator
|Christchurch, Full Time, Admin/Office
Proactive and organised Receptionist / Administrator
Varied and interesting role with a leading Property Management team
Join the number one Harcourts franchise in the South Island
We're currently looking for a Full Time Receptionist / Administrator to join our award-winning team at Harcourts Grenadier Rent Shop.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
We are looking for someone with proven administration experience who is professional and organised with a high level of accuracy. You will need to be confident working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Answering the incoming calls and handling viewing enquiries
- Stock management
- Preparing move-in packs
- Providing administration support
- Loading rental listings
- Ordering advertising
- Preparing rental assessments
- Client correspondence
Key skills and attributes include:
This is an important role needing someone with a high level of efficiency, a proactive approach to their work and plenty of initiative.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and the ability to prioritise workload and problem-solve
- Dedication, resilience and the desire to achieve
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
In return, you'll enjoy a strong career within a well known and respected business, as well as a supportive and encouraging team environment.
APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current CV and covering letter.